UA Health Plans – Banner Health Announcement
- * The University of Arizona Health Plans (University Family Care, University Healthcare Marketplace) is talking with Banner Health about a possible change in ownership.
- * If The University of Arizona Health Plans transitions into Banner Health, members will be able to access the same services and the same providers that they are able to access today.
- * The University of Arizona Health Plans does not anticipate any changes to the current network of providers due to the change.
- * Banner Health shares The University of Arizona Health Plans’ commitment to providing excellent care to members and to offering the highest level of customer service to providers.
- * This change of ownership, with one of the state’s premier health care providers, has the potential to enhance the quality of services that members receive and improve overall access to care.
- * As discussions with Banner Health continue, we will keep you informed.
- * AHCCCS, the state’s Medicaid agency, must approve the change of ownership of the health plan. AHCCCS and The University of Arizona Health Plans will hold two public forums in order to allow you the opportunity to provide input on the change. Information regarding the date, time and location of the forums will be posted on our website as soon as they are determined.
- * If you would like more information, you may call Customer Care at 1-800-582-8686 or contact your provider services representative directly.
University Family Care is a health plan for AHCCCS members.
University Healthcare Marketplace is our newest health plan through the Affordable Care Act.
Maricopa Health Plan is a health plan for AHCCCS members.
Maricopa Care Advantage (HMO SNP) is a health plan for those enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid.